Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1748252 Members
4008 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Error retrieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device

Paul_627
Frequent Advisor

Error retrieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device

I have 283 servers and the system has been working fine for many months.
I rebooted my SIM server yesterday and now every server I've tried to install software to generates the error: "Error retrieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device" when "Loading repository. This may take several seconds... "
Reading through the other posts on this subject has not revealed the definitive solution.
3 REPLIES 3
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Re: Error retrieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device

Try deleting and reimporting the certificate on one of the servers that HPSIM communicates with.

If this fixes it you may then need to repush the certificate out to them. In the past I've done this by creating a new baseline pack that contains just the SMH with the updated certificate and using the deploy part of HPSIM to redistribute it.
Paul_627
Frequent Advisor

No joy. I have created a new repository, I'll check again in the morning when the downloads complete.
Paul_627
Frequent Advisor

Creating a new repository and deleting the old one resolved this issue for me.