Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753886 Members
7183 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Error while we installing PSP 7.9 In Managed Systems.

ankit gupta_1
Trusted Contributor

Error while we installing PSP 7.9 In Managed Systems.

Hi All,
I have installed SIM 5.0 in my management server and installed PSP 7.90 in my management server and get evert type of hardware inventry.But when i installed PSP on Managed system the psp 7.90 is installed successfully but System Management Homepage doesnt work.I am sending you the snapshot of this error.Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.
Thanks for your assitance.
Always Believe "The Best is yet to Come".
3 REPLIES 3
Steven Baillie
Trusted Contributor

Re: Error while we installing PSP 7.9 In Managed Systems.

I normally get that error when trying to talk to servers in my DMZ. The problem is that the firewll or something else in not allowing SIM to talk to the server on all the ports it requires. I do not know what ports are needed to be opened up but that should solve you problem. i.e. some ports are getting blocked.

steven
ankit gupta_1
Trusted Contributor

hi steven,
can u tell me how you installed PSP 7.90 in your managed systems?
i have checked all the prerequisite of PSP before installation and all PSP Utilities are installed successfully but System management Homepage doesnt install successfully.
Thanks for ur assitance.
Always Believe "The Best is yet to Come".
Steven Baillie
Trusted Contributor

I take it that you have SNMP install on the managed server.

run the PSP install from the managed server and a log will be created in C:\CPQSYSTEM\logcpqsetup.log. check the log and it should tell you why the SMH did not install.

steven