Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1748051 Members
5160 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Event ID 1182 Foundation Agent: A Change in the health status of the server has occurred.

SwisspostIT
Valued Contributor

Re: Event ID 1182 Foundation Agent: A Change in the health status of the server has occurred.

Pber
Advisor

I just installed 9.2 server agents on serveral 2003 and 2008 x64 systems.  They quickly post a 11020 alert, but seems to be limited to the one alert so far.  hopefully this is fixed.

mbrownnyc
Advisor

Thanks Pber.  Please us know how it works over time.

Marko_MSI
Advisor

I am getting this mail every 2 minutes:

The system has detected the following event:

SNMP Trap:       11020

Date time:          12/05/2012  09:50:10 AM

Computer:         HOST

Source:                Foundation Agents

Type:                    Informational

Category:            (4)

I installed Management Agents 9.25 version without server restart. It looks the problem was fixed.

shocko
Honored Contributor

Same problem. I can't believe v 9.10 of the agents is still available for download with this problem still present.

If my post was helpful please award me Kudos! or Points :)
Timothy Cusson
Valued Contributor

I noticed the messages in HP SIM, All Events.  They were coming from two recently added ML350-G6 Windows 2008 R2 servers.  The servers had PSP 9.10 which includes Insight Agents 9.10.  I went to the hp.com site and downloaded Insight Agents 9.40 and installed them, no reboot required.  The "Change in the health status" messages no longer occur, problem solved! Thanks.

Marie-Josee
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I have DL580G5.I fixed the problem. I had this  message "A change in the cpqHoMibHealthStatusArray has occurred" (SNMP) Health Status Array Change occurred (11020) every 2 minutes in Insight control.  I marked all item repaired in the Integrated management log. Everething working fine and no more errors in insight manager

mj

katbert
Advisor

How about Windows 2003 x86

Insight agents 9.20 don't support Windows 2003, Instigh agents 9.10 - with Event ID 1182 bug

Only downgrade to Agents 9.0?

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Hello,

Sad to say, yes downgrade to the 9.0 version or switch to WBEM as a dataprovider. This is also the main reason that HP didn't release a fix for the SNMP agent i would guess.

Kind regards,

Andrew