108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Graphs

SOLVED
Go to solution
bgf
Advisor

I tried this, but unfortunately there is no "Properties link".
I have attached a screenshot of my System page.
bgf
Advisor

I have another question:

The thresholds for cpu usage, file system usage etc. can only be configured via the host-specific System Management Homepages, or is there another way to set them via HP SIM?
fred Passeron
HPE Pro

Hi

You can set it up on a device and then use the replicate agent settings tool to propagate the settings across your infrastructure. The tool is available under the configuration menu.

You can also set disk thresholds from the same menu.

Regards

fred
тАЬLife is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.тАЭ Isaac Asimov
bgf
Advisor

I couldn't find the properties link (see attached screenshot in my pre-previous post).

Maybe the agent doesn't support the feature or could it be a configuration problem?
I have no idea :(
fred Passeron
HPE Pro

hi

The link should be there under the first tab of the system page (do not confuse with System management homepage !) System page is available when clicking the name of a server in the HP SIM UI (not by clicking on the HW link which drives to the System management Homepage)

Property Pages are unavailable for this managed system.

to be able to work, a proper wbem credentials must be configured in HP SIM for the system you want to access. The properties link uses os credentials to gather infos.

If the credentials are not set or if the OS is not supported, you would get such a message :
Cause: Property Pages may not be defined for this Operating System type or the system may be acting as a WBEM storage proxy and has not had the native CIMOM identified.

Resolution: Check the SIM release notes for supported operating systems. For systems running as a storage proxy, enter credentials for the native (non-proxy) WBEM
CIMOM on this managed system and re-identify the system.

hope it helps

fred
тАЬLife is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.тАЭ Isaac Asimov