Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HP SIM 6.1B out now.

Regular Advisor

HP SIM 6.1B out now.

Anyone want to try this one out? It would be nice to know what they fixed in this version. I can't seem to find any revision history doc.
7 REPLIES 7
Regular Advisor

6.1B was supposed to be a redeploy of 6.1 with a fixed installer so that you might avoid the database install bug that was found.

I doubt much else changed, as 6.1 was out just 1-2 weeks ago, pulled to fix the bug.

Darrin Rawls posted to this forum the same information, that 6.1 was being pulled to address the installer, and would be re-released as 6.1B
Regular Advisor

I was hoping they would fix the memory leak issue. I haven't had any real problems with 6.0 except the high memory usage.
I'll wait to upgrade and hope they fix the issue.
Occasional Contributor

Downloading it now, I am struggling with a new 6.0 install so I might as well struggle with a 6.1 install :)
Regular Advisor

Hi

On my side, fresh install since 3 weeks with 6.1 on w2008x64 with remote SQL database and i've never had high memory usage ...
Frequent Advisor

Due to a memory leak issue on 6.0 i upgraded to 6.1 today, it's slowed the leak down a lot... but is still there.

I'm very very irritated.
Regular Advisor

I've rebuilt my os 2x reinstall 6.1b about 6 times still have issue mainly in windows event viewer "Restarting MxDTF" every 20 second or so.
Regular Advisor

Hi

It seems that the Discovery menu has change (we can discover a single server, what was not possible in 6.1)
Is someone have seens other new stuff ?

Thx