1752793 Members
5992 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP SIM reorganisation

Martin Bulla

HP SIM reorganisation

Hello,
I've been given task to reorganise HP SIM - backing up host files and flushing the database. When you do this you'll end up with management server as the only in the All systems collection. I see an critical error which says:

- HP requires that you apply a software/firmware update, containing critical bug fixes, at your earliest convenience. The update can be obtained at this URL: https://NAILA113:2381/vcagent, and clicking on the item(s) with Orange icon.

When I try to reach System Management Homepage -> Version Control Agent I receive error on page formatting. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanx,
Martin

PS: I'm new to this so if you have any additional questions, just shoot.
2 REPLIES 2
Rancher
Honored Contributor

Re: HP SIM reorganisation

So the SIM server is the only one now showing in the All Servers collection? When do you actually get the error? Can you open the homepage logged onto the server itself?
Martin Bulla

Re: HP SIM reorganisation

I added few more servers to the all systems collection, 3 of them report that versions of the agent is obsolete and needs update. One of those servers is also SIM server itself. I can access HomePage on each of them... but on SIM server if I browse to Version control agent I get error on page... I can see the header of the page, Home and Log tab but that's it (message appears - a timout occured while loading data...)on other server everything works fine and page displays..