1752795 Members
5967 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Sim 5.0 Events Tab on System Page

James D. Young
Frequent Advisor

HP Sim 5.0 Events Tab on System Page

I have looked through the forums and have found no solution to this problem I am having.

On the System Page, Events Tab, I get the system name and nothing else. I can not look at the specific events for that system, if you click on the system name it just takes you to the system page again.

There is no customize on the page where typically I would expect it to be. The only way I have been able to get to the specific server events is go into all events and sort by system.

This problem happend after I upgraded to 5.0 last year, but have not had time to work on this. I would like to get this figured out.
2 REPLIES 2
NJK-Work
Honored Contributor

Hi James,

You are right - there is no known soluation (that I am aware of), and from what I know this is a bug with SIM 5.x.

A workaround is to select all the events, and assign "someone" to them. Then refresh the view and should see the information. I guess a trick you could use would be to automatically assign some valid (or bogus) user to all new events using a task and then you should be able to see them right away when they come in(since someone was automatically assigned).

Nelson
James D. Young
Frequent Advisor

No Solution and I am already way past this now.