Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752726 Members
5903 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Version Control Repository Manager Service cpqsrhmo VCRM stopped working.

BO Server Vagt

HP Version Control Repository Manager Service cpqsrhmo VCRM stopped working.

The service is still running. But all the VCAGENT's can't connect. And the repository manager has disappeared from the system management homepage of the server running the repository.
A restart of the service has no effect.
I am trying to debug, but I am unable to locate any logfiles for the repository manager.
Does anyone know where the logfiles for VCRM are located on a windows server?
2 REPLIES 2
Ulf Zimmermann
Frequent Advisor

Re: HP Version Control Repository Manager Service cpqsrhmo VCRM stopped working.

Check under C:\hp\hpsmh\data\cgi-bin\vcrepository

I had problems with VCRM only downloading an old e1000 RPM but not the associated XML file and it would crash every time on it during Catalog Verification. Manual downloading the XML file and putting it into the repository directory fixed it. But I still experience now crashes, usual when too many VCA try to check at one point (like selecting all systems in SIM and running Software Status Polling, which only executes 6 at a time but it is still too many).
BoydG
Frequent Visitor

Is there any fix to this? This started happening after install SIM 6
I'm having the same issue when selecting more than 5 VCAgents the cpqsrhmo will crash

Faulting application name: cpqsrhmo.exe, version: 6.0.0.840, time stamp: 0x4adfec90
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5be02b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004d174
Faulting process id: 0x116c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cadc9995caf5d1
Faulting application path: C:\hp\hpsmh\data\cgi-bin\vcrepository\cpqsrhmo.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: a07d578e-489b-11df-8e1e-00155d053603