108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HPSIM 5.1 Warranty reports outside the US query

SOLVED
Go to solution
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Hey ROb what happen when i can't install the client , but i found MSI in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SWMAgent\.marimba\ISEE_CMS_SWMAGENT\ch.20\data\msi

Is that the same?
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

for this ''Remote Support Client A.05.00''
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

for this ''Remote Support Client A.05.00''it alway saying ''ABORTED'':aborted(install):Preference ***
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Daniel,
I had a couple of goes at this, mainly because it all fell apart after I removed and re-installed HPSIM 5.1. The ISEE stuff was still there and it never reintegrated. I also had exactly the same issue you're seeing.

To resolve this I downloaded the Support Troubleshooting guide and again went through the remove process.
I then reinstalled, but it didn't install correctly. No obvious errors, but when I tried to configure the Remote Support Manager it didn't find any products.

So I removed everything again as per the document, this time I checked registry settings as per the document and also removed an entry for Marimba in the HKLM/Software/ structure. I also checked and removed any leftover directories and again reinstalled.

This time it went as expected and after configuration of the Remote Support Manager it integrated into HPSIM.
From the RSM I then updated the relevant patches and all now report success.
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Can you give me URL for the patches?