Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753609 Members
5923 Online
108797 Solutions
New Discussion

HPSIM C.05.01.00.02 - How do I setup a Trap for Blue Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP Code)

RPMracer
Occasional Contributor

HPSIM C.05.01.00.02 - How do I setup a Trap for Blue Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP Code)

Can anyone tell me how to setup a SNMP Trap so that when a server happens to complete a Blue Screen and it logs the information in the Integrated Management Log it also creates and sends a Critical Alert?

EXAMPLE

BLUE Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP: 0x000000C2 (0x00000007, 0x0000121A, 0x00000000, 0xFA093008))

Thanks for your assistance...
1 REPLY 1
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Re: HPSIM C.05.01.00.02 - How do I setup a Trap for Blue Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP Code)

You may be able to do a task demanding when something is writen in Integrated Management Log to allert you.

DAn

PS don't ferget to apply you're point please in every message in this thread

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feature:

1.) Others have taken time to help you, so please give them credit for their help.
2.) Your rating will help your peers earn points toward their Forums status, and you will validate the quality of the solution you've received.
3.) Other readers will understand which answer best solved a problem, enriching the community knowledge being shared.

There are situated in every messages next to date and time has UNASSIGNED.

TY