HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPSIM reports

Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

HPSIM reports

Still having trouble gather HPUX disk data for repts from HPSIM.

I have the WBEM, SysFaultMgmt, and SysWebMgmt loaded on 2 ia64 systems running HGPUX 11.23. I can go into the Management Homepage for the individual susyems and view all of this info there, including the disk data. I have subscribed to WBEM events for these systems as well.

When I try to run a rept from HPSIM for these HPUX nodes, I still get "No Data Available".

What else is missing?

3 REPLIES
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

Re: HPSIM reports

The System Page/Product Description shows the following Management Protocols;
HTTP:, WBEM:1.0, SMH:2.0, SNMP:1.0, SSH:SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.1

A Bi-Weekly data collection ran over the weekend. The protocols were discovered at the initial discovery which was some 3 weeks ago.

I can go into the SysWebMgmt page of the HPUX system and see the data.

Viewing some of the data on the System Page for this respective node, it states that the Last Update was 5/6 - which is the time the Bi-Weekly collection ran.

Still no data available for reporting.
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

Another piece of info. For the respective node, I have all of the HBA info (WWN, active/dormant connections, name, descriptions, etc) but I have none of the LUNs info - No Data Available

Again, the Bi-Weekly Data Collection happened over the weekend and respective records were not populated.

Another node; same hardware, OS, SAN connects, etc., is not populating any data. This has been subscribed to WBEM as well with the Data Collection happening over last weekend as well.

Any ideas why?
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

Been working with HP on this. Still no answers.