HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Status & Netware

SIT
Regular Advisor

Health Status & Netware

Hi,

I have Netwqre server 5.1Sp8 with the Support PAck 7.90A. I have config TRAPTARG.CFG

The server is identified proliant DL360G3, for example, (Management Processor Status, Agregate Event Status, product description ...).
In the Tools & link tab i have the link to HP Foundation Agent

But i have no link for Health Status : This functionnality is not supported with netware or ... ?

Thansks
4 REPLIES
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

Re: Health Status & Netware

u have health status link on "system page (system tab) of that server. if u have SMH(system management home page comes along with Proliant Support Pack) installed on the server.

see one status icon on system page (top)of server. when you click it it will take u to SMH page.

You can see this health status in "all systems" page also
all systems page is when u click "All systems" link in left. you will see status icon in ur server row first one.

hope a bit clear now.
SIT
Regular Advisor

Hi,

I have setup the Supprt Pack for Netware without error but i have no SMH on the system Tab ... juste HP Foundation agent (HP Web-Based Management) then a link to Managemetn Agent 7.90A
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

you can check the SMH by
https://:2381
there you can see health status of ur server.
If no check system management home page service running on system or not?
SIT
Regular Advisor

When i enter the adress direct in a web browser http://:2301, it refer to a HP Web-Based Management page with link to management Agent and Compaq Survey Utility

But this links does not exist for "Health Status" directly under System

Thanks