Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable warning message in HP SIM from MSL 630: "A library door is open."

VCD support
Occasional Contributor

How to disable warning message in HP SIM from MSL 630: "A library door is open."

We are getting the following warning message. I want to change the status of this trap message to informational.

Below you will find the message:

The unique device identification within the instance of this Mib. 1
System Object ID for this Device entity. This should be an ASCII integer format. (i.e. 1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.36.1.1) The value may not be null. 1.3.6.1.4.1.11.10.2.1.3.12
This represents a globally unique ID for the device. This object may take one of several formats: -It may be a UUID string in the following hexadecimal format: 1234567-1234-1234-1234-123456789AB -It may be a UUID in RAW format (hex no dashes) (deprecated) -If the UUID is not known but the system has an alternative unique identifier ``SWID`` (for PA systems), this field may be the string ``SWID:`` followed by the SWID value e.g. ``SWID:0123456789ABCDEF`` -It may be the ordered combination of the Manufacturer, product name, AND any other text that is necessary to guarantee global uniqueness. e.g. ``HPD1234A9482882`` -This value may not be null. HPMSL6000USX641Z046
This object contains the URL for the device``s management software. If it does not exist the value is empty string. If write is not supported, then return invalid. This value is retained across boots. http://10.10.225.8:80
The label that a management application should use for the hyperlink to the entity``s URL. HP StorageWorks MSL Series
Device specific event error code. A library door is open.
Device specific FRU identifier N/A

Mib Information
The associated MIB File Name for this trap is hpnetctz.mib and the MIB identifier SEMI-MIB
1 REPLY
JKytsi
Honored Contributor

Re: How to disable warning message in HP SIM from MSL 630: "A library door is open."

options --> events --> SNMP trap settings --> browse for hpnezctz.mib and select right event and disable event handling.
Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)

You can find me from Twitter @JKytsi