Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752755 Members
4876 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

How to see Hp Power Manager at System Insight Manager?

SOLVED
Go to solution
mirzek
Advisor

How to see Hp Power Manager at System Insight Manager?

we have installed Hp Power Management 4.0 (Manager software not agent) on a Hp Proliant ML370 managed system but i don't see this UPS link at HP SIM 4.2 with SP2.

Hp Power Manager 4.0 running and i am connecting Hp Power Manager status page at a remote location.

how to see Hp Power Manager at System Insight Manager?

i am looking Hp Power Manager User Guide (Page 195) and i am doing this steps but i dont see still this entegrasyon
4 REPLIES 4
Paul Kratz
Frequent Advisor

Re: How to see Hp Power Manager at System Insight Manager?

Run "device Identification" at the Server where Hp Power Management 4.0 is installed. Than go to the System Page in HP SIM of that server and look at "Tools & Links" for the Hp Power Management Webpage URL.

Regards Paul
mirzek
Advisor

Thanks for your information.

I run Device Identification and installed UPS R6000. I appear UPS R6000 at Device Manager.

Than I go to System Page (Tools-System INformation-System Page-Links) in HP SIM of that server and look at "Links" still i dont see Hp Power Management Webpage URL.

Please Help.
Steve Tran
Trusted Contributor
Solution

If you configured HPPM web port to be anything other than port 80/non-SSL or 443/SSL, you will need to edit the HPSIM config file ADDITIONALWSDISC.PROPS and add an entry in for HPPM to be discovered by HPSIM. See notes on "Using HPPM with Insight Manager 7" from the HPPM Users Guide, page 191.
mirzek
Advisor

Thanks Steve & Paul.