1745790 Members
4168 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Initial Proliant Support Pack Install hanging

Chris H Ebright
Occasional Contributor

Initial Proliant Support Pack Install hanging

I've seen other posts about this and have tried to stop and restart the HP Version Control Repository Manager Services. I've tried to stop and create a new instance of the install and every time it is hanging up at 4% (after it skips 3 of the server)Has any one else experienced similiar issues and if so how have you fixed it?
latest version of SIM. I've also noticed in a few instances that if I go directly to sth management homepage on the servers that if I try to set up the repository manually that occasionally it cannot find it and If I restart, the repository service than the remote server can see the repository
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Ondra Ernyei
Valued Contributor

Re: Initial Proliant Support Pack Install hanging

Hello,

if you're installing using setup.exe, try to configure items that need to be configured and then exit the setup. Then, try to install the PSP using cmd batch file provided with the package.

I hope this helps,

Ondra
Chris H Ebright
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, I am trying to install via SIM 5.2 SP2 via Deploy-->Deploy Drivers,Firmware and Agents-->Initial Proliant Support Pack Install. Once I initiate the install, it starts and just stays at 0%, Idon't have any other way to update all of my server with current HP Management page with out doing each server manually and that could take a very long time to update 250 + server with the correct trust and VCA..
sandeep_raman
Honored Contributor