1752797 Members
5587 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Insight Manager Home Page Timeouts

Lenny Davis
Regular Advisor

Insight Manager Home Page Timeouts

When I try and access the Insight Management Home Page of one of my W2K3 servers (which happens to be the same server that SIM 4.2 is installed), I get a timeout message saying it may result in missing or incomplete information. Was running 7.40 Agents but upgraded them to 7.51 to see if this fixes the problem but it doesn't. Can't see how or why the server can be timing out, as it's an ML350 G3, 2G RAM, 2.8GHz Dual Processor and it's not really running anything apart from Insight Manager and from Task Manager doesn't look busy at all.

Anyone any ideas why this might be happening as I have client Trust and Version control login problems with all our other servers which may or may not be related to this, but as this is disfunctional I want to fix it first in hoping that it may help cure the other problems.

Thanks

Lenny
1 REPLY 1
Lenny Davis
Regular Advisor

Re: Insight Manager Home Page Timeouts

Found another post with exactly the same problem and as suggewsted the SNMP settings had become UNSET for some reason, as it all used to work. Also fixed the Version Control Agent login failing from every one of my W2K / W2k3 servers too.

Wonder what screwed up the SNMP settings...

Lenny