7658 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Loading the VCR repository in HP-SIM 5.0 fails

Bernd Theobalt
Advisor

Loading the VCR repository in HP-SIM 5.0 fails

Hi,
I have setup two servers with VCRM in my office. Both servers are shown as "trusted" in the Version Control Repository option in HP-SIM GUI. Loading the repository contents results in the message: "Error retrieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device".

I have tried all possibilities of trust relationships, tried different HP-SIM users and have done a complete new installation of HP-SIM 5.0 SP5, but it don't works. Are there any logs where I can find more information what happens?

Best regards,

Bernd
2 REPLIES 2
UK Bladerunner
Occasional Contributor

This sounds all too familiar...

I had a VCRM setup on my HP SIM Server and all was working just fine for about a month.. Until a couple of my collegues were doing some maintenance on the SIM Server, rebooted it and ever since I get exactley the same message that has been described in Bernd's post.

"Error retieving repository. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device"

I get 'Page cannot be displayed when trying to access the repository' and none of my Client servers can talk to the repository.

How has this all of a sudden become broken when it has been working fine for months...!!!??? Have been trying to find a fix for this for ages but can't find any help anywhere!!
Hense, Klaus
Valued Contributor

Hallo,
I Have the same Problem. VCRM has a trust Issure after Boot.
When I create a new repository an a other server it works fine - but after a reboot the server it becames a trust Issure too.

What this ??
klhe