1753789 Members
7593 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: OpenSSH install on Win2008

Carolyn_8
Frequent Advisor

OpenSSH install on Win2008

I am trying to install OpenSSH on Win2008 x86_64. Launching the Install OpenSSH job from SIM just results in a job that never starts- remains at pending. I have killed all the previous attempts at this job but still won't start. I would install it manually if I could figure out what files to copy over but I haven't been able to follow all the install xml files and scripts to determine exactly what the command is and what files I need. I assume I have the necessary files on my CMS. Anyone tell me which files I need to copy over? And I guess how to get rid of whatever job appears to be forever pending too. I have stopped the jobs and they appear as cancelled but it won't let me delete them. I've already tried rebooting my CMS but that didn't help.
2 REPLIES 2
Tomislav Lukacevic

Hi,

Same here. When starting "Configure/Repair Agents", job freezes on OpenSSH installation.

Please advise.
Carolyn_8
Frequent Advisor

Tomislav, what I found was that openssh was already installed. I tried installing many times and it kept hanging. Then I checked my Win2008 server and the openssh service was running. So check to make sure it isn't already installed.