1753328 Members
4944 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: PSP 8.25a giving me headache

Yerun
Advisor

PSP 8.25a giving me headache

For a few days i've been trying to download PSP 8.25a, 32 and 64 bit.
Unfortunately, our ISA servers decided to block FTP traffic (worked fine before) so now I downloaded the packs manually.

When I upload the PSP to the VCRM, it almost goes like it should.. except for package cp010619.exe, the Insight Management Agents.
It gives the warning:

cp010619.exe - The referenced component is not in the catalog.

I tried rescanning and rebuilding the catalog, but to no avail.
After that, I deleted the whole PSP and now i have downloaded the PSP again, uploaded it again and the same thing happens.

The 64 bit version also has a problem with one component, although I don't remember what package caused the problem (not the Insight Management Agent like the x32)

Does anyone know a solution? I hope to get the ISA issue fixed soon, so we won't need to manually download the PSP's again.
16 REPLIES 16
Yerun
Advisor

The problem with the manual upload not working has been fixed.. I installed the latest version of the VCRM :)

Unfortunately, when I want to install the new created custom support pack, I get this:

For the following components the minimum dependent components are not available in repository
HP ProLiant Smart Array SAS/SATA Event Notification Service for Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
HP StorageWorks Fibre Channel Array Notification Driver for Windows Server 2003/2008
And a few more components I left out here.
Anyone familiar with this?
Sgul
Frequent Advisor

Hi,
I'm getting the exact same error with PSP 8.25A.

"cp010619.exe - The referenced component is not in the catalog"

This component is HP Insight Management Agents for Windows Server 2003/2008

I've re-installed the PSP but still get the same error.

Have you found a solution to this ?
thanks.
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Is that image actually in the VCRM anywhere? There should be a .exe and a .mnf file. It was in the 8.25 PSP I downloaded for W2K3 32bit.

You could always manually download it from:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=428936&prodNameId=3288114&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-dcde478afc2a4ce0b8b369e7fb

Sgul
Frequent Advisor

Rob,
I can see the cp010619.exe but no .mnf file to go with it.

I'll try to get the download again and have a look.

thanks.
Sgul
Frequent Advisor

The PSP 8.25a download does have the cp010619.exe package. And I can also see the .exe in my repository directory.

I have tried to update the catalog but it doesn't create a .mnf file for this package.

Any other suggestions I could try.
thanks.
RobyRosi

I have the same issue with the cp010619 of PSP 8.25 (the .exe is present in the repository, but not the .mnf).
In addition to that I have a similar issue with cp009245 of PSP 8.20 (the .exe is present in the repository, but not the .mnf).

For me both the PSP are marked has invalid from the VCRM.

Any idea?
TechGuru
Trusted Contributor

What is the Version of VCRM

Have you uploaded using "Upload a Support Pack" or Just file copied to repository folder?
RobyRosi

The Version I'm using of VRCM is 2.1.

both the file has been simply copied into the repository. After that I was performing a rescan/rebuild.

Regards,

RR
Richard Colebeck
Occasional Advisor

I'm having the same issue PSP 8.25a and cp010619.exe - The reference component is not in the catalog.

The cp010619.exe is there in the repository but the .mnf file isn't.

Also with PSP 8.20a and cp009245.exe - The reference component is not in the catalog.

The cp009245.exe is there in the repository but the .mnf file isn't.

Richard J.C.