1753893 Members
7636 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Proliant Support Pack install

Jeff Thornell
Advisor

Proliant Support Pack install

When I install the entire psp v.x I am able to pre-configure the homepage information such as the credentials for accessing it. That work great.
BUT we have lots of servers that no one configured these credentials. so the homepage cannot be accessed at all... Is there way to just have a pre-configured homepage executable to give to my techs to run?

I hope this makes sence

Thanks

JT
3 REPLIES 3
Rancher
Honored Contributor

Re: Proliant Support Pack install

Yes there is!
Go into the Version Control Repository Manager and select the Catalog tab. Then select the "configure a component" option to the left. This will bring up the configurable components. Just select the System Management Homepage version that you want and it will tkae you through the preconfiguration.
Jeff Thornell
Advisor

Thanks alot Rancher. could you tell me though where is the Version Control Repository Manager? on the Smart start CD?

Thanks

JT
Rancher
Honored Contributor

This is through the Insight Manager homepage on your CIMS server.

If you have the PSP in a folder, open the PSP. On the left side it shows the configruable components, There you can configure the homepage and save the settings. Then your techs can open the PSP on the servers, and install only the hommepage from the selections on the right side of the screen, which will be preconfigured.