Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1754020 Members
7737 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: RHEL 4 PSP on Proliant DL145 System Model: NULL - Product Name: N/A - Serial Number: N/A

Mehmet Sahin_1

RHEL 4 PSP on Proliant DL145 System Model: NULL - Product Name: N/A - Serial Number: N/A

Hello,

i'm having problems with Proliant DL145 and PSP.

PSP 7.9.1
SIM 5.2 SP2

The local SMH displays as "System Model: NULL" - "Product Name: N/A" - "Serial Number: N/A" and System Information is not correct.
I have new version of PSP (psp-8.11.rhel4.x86_64.en.tar.gz) installed but then SMH shows nothing.

Where is the Problem?? and which one is the correct version for "DL145 Rhel 4 upd.3 x86_64"

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
fred Passeron
HPE Pro

Re: RHEL 4 PSP on Proliant DL145 System Model: NULL - Product Name: N/A - Serial Number: N/A

Hi

I don't the Insight agenst are supported on the DL 145.
According to driver download page, only the ACU , the array diagnostic utility and the insight diagnostics offline edition are supported in terms of software management.

The PSP is not supported on this platform :
Proliant Support Pack is only for the 3xx, 5xx and 7xx servers. For your server you can find all possible downloads here:

The PSP may install the SMH but it probably comes out empty since no agents supported on this platform (no agents = no mibs = no HW description of the DL 145 therfore System model:NULL and Product name and so on...)

Hope it helps

fred
“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.” Isaac Asimov