Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752723 Members
7124 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Remote Support Software Manager java.exe issue.

Brett Sander

Remote Support Software Manager java.exe issue.

After Installing HP SIM I went about setting up the Remote Support Software Manager. The setup went fine and according to the proxy/connectivity test I can connect to the correct server with no problems.

My issue starts when I try click the "Packages" link or try to open the Remote Support Software Manager" window. It seems I have an issue with Java on the server as I get the following in the Application event log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Description: Faulting application java.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module jvm.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000bc430.

Not sure what I can do to update the version of java that the ISEE_CMS_SWMAGENT service uses.

Has anyone come across this before?

2 REPLIES 2
alex08

Hi , i have same issue , but this happened when i started the installation process of remote support software manager. (jvm.dll)Thanks for help
Brett Sander

Just an update on how I resolved this. It seems that you should not do the install via RDP.

For me it was as simple as uninstalling and installing it again via the console. The RDP install problems are supposedly a known (well on some forums at least its known) issue, but I found no documentation on it...

Anyway, hope this helps.