Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing nodes from hpsim - including the associated ones

AnnaSIM
Advisor

Removing nodes from hpsim - including the associated ones

Hello Forum ! 

Question: How can i delete by a command a node including his associations? Is there some automatic way besides writing down the associated ones too ? 

i found mxnode -r -x force  but it's removing the node without the assosiated nodes 

some command you are familiar with?

Thanks tons !!! 

1 REPLY
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: Removing nodes from hpsim - including the associated ones

Only way i know is by Webinterface, the commandline does not seem to have the association the the linked objects like ILO or rack and stuff. I would think if you delete an server the ILo would be auto deleted as it can not exist without the server. What do you want to delete ? and what is the association ?

Kind regards,

Andrew