1753259 Members
5158 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Repository empty frustration-HP SIM 6.2

Jetstream

Repository empty frustration-HP SIM 6.2

G'day all!

Just set up a new HP SIM 6.2 and configured the VCRM on the same server. I needed to relocate the repository from C: to D: which was successful. I opened the VCRM and set the new folder (D:\Repository), did a rescan and everything is good.....however, in SIM, if I select "Options" -> "Version Control Repository" I get the message "The repository is empty". Obviously there is a setting some where which is still pointing to C:\Repository but I've failed to find it anywhere.

Can anyone suggest a fix for me please?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Ali
HPE Pro

Re: Repository empty frustration-HP SIM 6.2

Hi Angus,

please check Administering the Software
Version Control Repository section in this guide.
http://www.hp.com/wwsolutions/misc/hpsim-helpfiles/mxhelp/mxportal/en/admin_vcrm.html
thanks,
Aftab

I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base тАУ Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo

TechGuru
Trusted Contributor

Assuming your VCRM repository have component in it. (Open VCRM using https://:2381/vcrepository & check the home or catalog)

Try to click on "last updated" link in HPSIM page, just above the VCRM system list. To retrieve latest Catalog information.
Jetstream

Thanks guys!

Was working through the solutions and happened to go in to Options -> Version Control Repository and clicked the OK button for the server entry without making any changes and all the repository entries then appeared!

Must have refreshed all the repository location by doing so.
Jetstream

As per the threads above