1753823 Members
8879 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SIM 3.5 SP1 - This Repository is Empty

Rick Thieme
Occasional Contributor

SIM 3.5 SP1 - This Repository is Empty

I recently took over the management of our enterprise SIM server. When I try to push out software of PSPs from the console, I get the errors "This repository is empty" or "There are no Support Packs in this respository". If I launch the VC Page from the agent servers, I can see the SIM server, and it shows me the software versions, as well as the reference support pack on the SIM server. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this so that I can push out updates from the SIM server console?
2 REPLIES 2
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Re: SIM 3.5 SP1 - This Repository is Empty

I'd check you'd not got things pointing to multiple VCRM Servers.
HP SIM will detect multiple VCRM servers if they're there. You can see these from the VCRM link under Options.
I'd also log onto one of the VCs and then go through the change process to recheck that was looking at the correct VCRM and that I could logon and access the various baselines.

n.price
Advisor

Re: SIM 3.5 SP1 - This Repository is Empty

I have found with previous versions that this is symptomatic of the VCRM service being hung or stuck in a loop. The latest VCRM (6.0.0.840) seems to have fixed this issue mostly.

Restart your VCRM service and see if that resolves the issue.

Also, check the log files on the System management Homepage of your VCRM server (Home > Version control > HP Version control agent > log) and of the requesting server.