6563 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SIM 5.2 : MxDomainMgr is filling the temp folder

OlivierV
Trusted Contributor

SIM 5.2 : MxDomainMgr is filling the temp folder

Hello.
I received an alert about the system drive of my SIM test server having less than 90% of free space.
I found that C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp folder was using more than 1 Gb of space, filled of files named tempOutputxx.entitlement_request or tempOutputxx.entitlement_response. xx is a number and Administrator is the account the HP Sim service is running under.
I used a tool and found that Mxdomainmgr was the owner of these files. It creates about 6 files a minute.
The response files are empty but the request files are XML formated and contains ISEE informations about the devices in SIM (serial number ...).
I restarted HP Sim service but the result is the same. How to prevent Mxdomainmgr to fill my drive with these files, or at least to make this process deleted these files when they are no longer used ?
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

Re: SIM 5.2 : MxDomainMgr is filling the temp folder

Its fills for ISEE these when you have issues with setup. so just check you CMS is working properly.
OlivierV
Trusted Contributor

Re: SIM 5.2 : MxDomainMgr is filling the temp folder

Thank you Ajay.
All the ISEE components are uninstalled and there is no ISSE service running. The server was restarted after that.
However, Mxdomainmgr is still creating these files, 3 requests and 3 responses each minutes. Should I uninstall something else ?
Regards.