Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1748279 Members
4150 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: SIM 6.3 CMS not trusted, VCRM not available

Anthony.Romano

SIM 6.3 CMS not trusted, VCRM not available

I have a customer that is running into some issues and I am trying to help him out. This is according to him, I have not logged into his system yet, but will be shortly. Basically, their VCRM is showing up as unavailable and the SIM server itself shows not trusted. I'm not expert at SIM, hence the post, but it sounds like a trust issue? Could anyone help diagnose this with me?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Blazhev_1
Honored Contributor

Re: SIM 6.3 CMS not trusted, VCRM not available

Require more info where SIM is seen as not trusted and if the VCRM and SIM/CMS are running on the same server?
You can try from SIM to go to "Options->Version control repository" and choose repository. Once added, there is a field trusted "yes/no" and a configure link which allows you to configure trust i.e. per name or certificate.

There are several ways to troubleshoot and configure this but depends on your config and if a managed server is not seeing the repository and not trusting SIM.

If you have amanaged server that's seeing the repository as n/a and not trusting SIM, from SMH you can go to settings->security->trusted management servers and choose to configure trust with sim and from the home page "Version control agent->configure agent specify VCRM and credentials etc. - don't know if that's new config or stopped working etc. so more info required...