Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752421 Members
5691 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: SMH and WAMP (Windows Apache MySql Perl) not working?

Dumeng Gerber

SMH and WAMP (Windows Apache MySql Perl) not working?

Hi, i have a Server wit WAMP5 installed. It seems that since then, the SMH is not working anymore. When i look on my SIM under this Server, Tools & Links, it shows only "WAMP5 Homepage" instead of all HP Tools. Is there any chance, that it will work together on the same system?
3 REPLIES 3
Rich Purvis
Honored Contributor

Did you install it on top of SMH? Into the same subdirectory that SMH is installed? SMH should work with separate installations of Apache. If the WAMP installer goes out and looks for other Apache installations and modifies them then there is no telling what it would do to an SMH installation.

-Rich
Why does my tivo keep recording Nickelodeon?
Dumeng Gerber

Hi Rich
i dont know, i installed the server and the hp tools, it was working, and a external contracter installed wamp later, no clue what he did... is there any documentation how to install wamp on a hp server with smh on it?
Thanks Dumeng
Rich Purvis
Honored Contributor

Sorry Dumeng, your post is the first time I have ever seen a reference to WAMP. I went out and checked their website, I can only assume that it some how installed over the top of the SMH installation. I don't have any experience with WAMP.

-Rich
Why does my tivo keep recording Nickelodeon?