1753804 Members
7709 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

System Management Home page shows Management Processor Failed

Richard Ward_6
Frequent Advisor

System Management Home page shows Management Processor Failed

All the homepages on my blade servers are showing the the management processor has failed. Under the System tab everything else is ok marked green. When I click on Management Processor the items there are undefined or zero. What gives? I have BL25p G1 & G2 servers.
4 REPLIES 4
JasonWoerner
Frequent Advisor

Re: System Management Home page shows Management Processor Failed

Same problem here. I'm using ProLiants (DL380s). SNMP view looks fine, but WBEM view show this issue. The HP SIM also shows the error and doesn't go away even if the SMH is set to SNMP.

Boy, acronym city. I feel like a nerd.
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

With the DL's do you have a cable plugged into the ILO?
If not you'll get this issue. The workaround is to go into the HP MAnagement Agents GUI (assuming Windows OS) via Control Panel and remove the Remote Insight sub-agent, then restart the agents.
JasonWoerner
Frequent Advisor

Rob, I've seen your responses all over the place. Thank you for your attention.

I am using iLO, and these servers have functioning iLO connections. In addition, the SNMP data does not show any errors. It is only when the Systems Management Homepage is switched to WBEM data that an error shows (IP for iLO 0.0.0.0, undefined card type, etc.).

The problem is that the Systems Insight Manager flags a Major problem as a result of this WBEM error status. It seems as if WBEM, in the case of these several servers, can't detect or communicate with the Management Processor. What to do?
the master

Did you find a solution to your problem? I am having the same problem with a couple DL580 G5. I have the ILO port connected and working fine.

Thanks