Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752679 Members
5150 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Systems Insight Manager 5.1 with SP1 (with OSEM\ISEE) performance issues (1000+ managed machines)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mariano De Luca
Advisor

Re: Systems Insight Manager 5.1 with SP1 (with OSEM\ISEE) performance issues (1000+ managed machines)

I have a lot of "Discovered System" events that I cannot delete..... any way to delete them. I get:

Could not delete all selected events.
One or more events are discovered systems
one or more events are in pending state.
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

ohnn oh...that not a good signe,usally everything should be cleared, you could delete(Server) and rediscover those items,try a few to see what happens.

Dan
Mariano De Luca
Advisor

Just as a side note, noticed that there are 35000+ events older then 90 days.... and 100,000+ events in total. Will work on clearing these up first.
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Wow no wonder that why.

Dan
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

So has it going?

Ps don't ferget to apply the other messages point in this thread Thanks you

HAve a nace day and happy chirstmas

Dan
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

You know i just had a flash genius do you know the prgram HP SIM Sizer,i verfied if you have around a 2000 nods it select a ML370 G5

This solution includes:

Dual Core Intel Xeon processor
Intel Xeon 5060 (3.20 GHz, 1066 FSB)
Max processors: 2 x 3.16 GHz/ 1MB Cache
HP 3 GB Fully Buffered DIMM PC2-5300 Max Memory: 64-GB

Fault Tolerant Storage
Mirrored 36 GB SAS 15,000 rpm Hard Drive
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Mariano De Luca
Advisor

My issue is RESOLVED................. we went through multiple techs and suggestions on things to try but none were as useful as the following which was resolved by Steve (ISS Elevation Engineer):

Apparently my mxjobs table list was in the 100,000, so anytime I would attempt to navigate to tasks or results in sim it would simply hang (it would try to load but would never finish), clearing this table has returned all to normal!!!! Thanks HP!