1748195 Members
3435 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Systems Insight Manager v5.1

graffixx
Occasional Contributor

Systems Insight Manager v5.1

Apologies if this is not posted in the correct forum.

We have SIM v5.1 set up to send alert notifications.

Is there a max character limit on the size of the alert? It appears we are limited to 612 characters?

3 REPLIES 3
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi Tom,

It is great having you in the HP Forum.

You could ask this query over here: http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/categoryhome.do?categoryId=455

and experts there will have good suggestions for you

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

graffixx
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I'm having some problems posting in the ITRC forum since I need to register for a different profile?

I tried that, but it says that my email is already registered. "Forgot my id/password" link doesn't help.

Where can I get help to reset my login info?
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi Tom,

HP Passport sign-in service is for the Business Support Center, which is the portal that this forum belongs. This feature is being implemented across other hp.com sites, so a single hp.com sign-in allows access to other hp.com sites.

However HPP sign-in is not yet implemented in ITRC yet. For accessing ITRC and related services you should register in ITRC and use ITRC sign-in credential for accessing ITRC services.

If you want to recover your ITRC sign-in credential please refer the following web link: http://www11.itrc.hp.com/service/ciss/recoverPassword.do

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo