Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752800 Members
5339 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

This event is created as the result of receiving a performance status change event from the Performa

THOMAS_195

This event is created as the result of receiving a performance status change event from the Performa

Bonjour

Hello

Solution of message

(High average page read rate (below 5 is normal). However, there is still at least 20 MB of available memory. This can happen when a process is limited in the amount of memory it can allocate and results in high paging even though more memory is available. Thus this situation may look like a bottleneck when it is not.)

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_182
Advisor

Re: This event is created as the result of receiving a performance status change event from the Performa

I recently updated my SIM from 4.2 to 5.0 to install the Performance Monitor Pack (PMP).

I also get the same message every 45 min. to an hour.

How can I get it to stop?
or
How can I raise the threshold so it only send me a message when a bottleneck actually exists?

Joel Rubenstein
Honored Contributor

Re: This event is created as the result of receiving a performance status change event from the Performa

Unfortunately the alert thresholds are not configurable in PMP.

The only way to stop the message is to turn off PMP alerting for that node. You will still be able to performan online and offline performance analysis you will just not receive any performance alerts.