5543 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Tools/Insight Software/Software Updates show blank page

Michael Pultz-Hansen
Occasional Advisor

Tools/Insight Software/Software Updates show blank page

Hi,
I've just installed the HP SIM 5.3 SP1, and I can see that the "Insight Software Update Task" completes with an event stating there are updates available.
However, when I go to Tools/Insight Software/Software Updates it just show a blank page...
I've tried this on both IE7, IE8 and FireFox 3.5 - same problem on all browsers.

Is there someone who have any insights into what I can do to make the Software Updates page show the content?

In advance, thank you!

Michael
4 REPLIES 4
Michael Pultz-Hansen
Occasional Advisor

Re: Tools/Insight Software/Software Updates show blank page

Anyone...?

Is this normal behavior? This is my first HP Sim installation...

Regards,
Michael
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

HPSIM 5.3 sp1 is latest released version of HPSIM but might be there are other products updates available.

"Tools/Insight Software/Software Updates" option should show that what you have installed in your system and what is latest available on web in a table.

when you installed through IS DVD, did u get any error.. i was wondering if you didnt install it.
-CH
Jaloosk
Advisor

Hi Michael,

Have you been able to resolve this problem? I'm having the exact same issue.

Thanks,

Joel
Michael Pultz-Hansen
Occasional Advisor

Hi,
I've not been able to answer this thread until now, as I've been away on vacation...

I've not had any problems installing HP SIM from the DVD - is there something specific I have to choose to get the update function?

I've not yet resolved the issue...

Best regards,
Michael