1753849 Members
8054 Online
108807 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: VCA issue

Dan DeCoursey
Regular Advisor

VCA issue

On my server  when in the homepage  I have a BANG ! (warning) on the Version Control

I go in and see there is one  item that has the same "! " warning ....its  the HP Insight Diagnostics Online Editions for Windows  x64 editions

I have 9.5.0.1009   the latest verison is 9.5.0.1009.0   (samething ?)      so   i check it and install it

I get no errors and I get the installation successful confirmation   BUT

nothing changes .. I still have  the warning on the homepage and still have the warining for that one stinking item 

I like it when I have  all GREEN  check marks  

How do  I  get rid of this one yellow warning for VCA ?

Hers a pinch to grow an inch
6 REPLIES 6
jim goodman
Trusted Contributor

What Version is your VCA?

Sandndan
Advisor

Dan DeCoursey
Regular Advisor

What are you strumming on ?? I am a Telecaster picker

jim goodman
Trusted Contributor

Engineering is have a look at it, it has already been reported - from the looks of it the other thread mentioned above is going to get the attention. I'll cross post an answer if it doesn't get posted here.

Dan: It is a Brian Moore i2000 series 2.13 http://www.iguitar.com/i2000/i2000.asp awesome versatility and great tone.

Dan DeCoursey
Regular Advisor

I have  not heard of that brand...boy  I could use a contoured top ( for my pounch)

I am selling a 1983 Gibson Chet Atkins CEC  one of the original runs from the Custom shop...

Solid Mahognay  I cant get the hang of of nylon

jim goodman
Trusted Contributor

Not many people have heard of them - everyone that has played mine really likes it - the CEC you have is a nice one, nylon is different for sure. Be a nice one in someones collection for sure.