108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: VCRM Question

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ken Slaton_1
Occasional Contributor

VCRM Question

With the initial Install of the VCRM services, I set the baseline for 7.00a and went on. However now I would like to add another version that is later and set it for the baseline. Can you point me to the documentation for setting this up? or do I have to reinstall the vcrm to back this off or even upgrade it? Thanks in advance!
1 REPLY 1
Mike Ludwig
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Re: VCRM Question

Open the "System Management Homepage" for the server with VCRM on it. Click on "Version Control Repository Manager". Choose "Upload a Support Pack". Browse to your new support pack and click upload. Once youre done you can get out of VCRM. Now go back to "System Management Homepage" for your VCRM server and choose "Version Control Agent" Choose "Change agent Settings". Click "next" since I assume this stuff is already configured and click the pop down to choose the new Support pack you uploaded and click "Finish". Now go back to "HP Systems Insight Manager" and choose "Configure" then "Replicate Agent Settings" and use the agent settings on the VCRM server to replicate to the other servers.