1748256 Members
3973 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

VCRM not listing PSP7.40b for Windows x64

Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

VCRM not listing PSP7.40b for Windows x64

I've just installed a new Windows 2003 x64 testserver and manually installed the agents on it directly from HP's website. So far so good, but when I tried to set up the VCAgent to point to my VCRM it did connect but couldn't find any baselines. So I tried the "update from hp.com" link on the VCRM homepage, and it immediately started downloading the x64 PSP 7.40b package.

The problem is that even though it's unpacked and the XML file is present it still won't show up as an item in the repository and it can't be selected on the VC agent on the server ?

It can however be found if running setup.exe and browsing the content of the VCRepository on the VCRM so the package is present but just refuses to show up in the webinterface both on the agents and on the VCRM.

Is this a know error or what should I do now ?
4 REPLIES 4
Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

Re: VCRM not listing PSP7.40b for Windows x64

Versions is of course always nice, the CMS & VCRM server runs SIM version 5.0 SP3.
Craig McK
Trusted Contributor

Have you tried rescanning the repository from:
VCRM Homepage -> Catalogue -> Rescan the repository and rebuild the catalogue
Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

Yes I did that and it didn't work, but I found a workaround, I manually downloaded the compressed file and extracted all the files. Guess it's simply a case of corrupted auto-downloaded files.
Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

Workaround found