Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Control Agent not installing w/rest of 7.51 Package

Chief_Brody
Occasional Visitor

Version Control Agent not installing w/rest of 7.51 Package

After pushing out the 7.51 package to numerous servers, all drivers install except, VCA shows not installed. Yet when manually installing VCA directly from the target server, it installs fine.

This has occured on approx. 90% of the 600 servers we have. It has installed on the other 10%. The installed vs. not installed servers are identical.

The VCA service shows started. The trust is obviously correct. Upgrading to the new package is not an option at this time.

We're stumped. Any ideas?
1 REPLY
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Re: Version Control Agent not installing w/rest of 7.51 Package

What you 're version of VCRM?

Did you try the 7.6 instead?