1753856 Members
7590 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Version Control Repository Manager...

Chad Freiling
Occasional Contributor

Version Control Repository Manager...

Why would I get a critical email regarding the Version Control Repository Manager? I'm not seeing anything wrong with it so I do not understand why I would be getting these emails.

Subject:
insightmanager: Version Control Repository Manager: System Critical Alert

Message Body:
insightmanager,Version Control Repository Manager
3 REPLIES 3
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Re: Version Control Repository Manager...

It could be because there is on upgrade to be applied that is criticale do to do so!

Like for VCA there this version that is critical upgrade ''HP Version Control Agent for Windows Version 2.1.9.791'', all lower version must be upgrade.

Daniel

PS Don't ferget to apply you're points.

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feature:

1.) Others have taken time to help you, so please give them credit for their help.
2.) Your rating will help your peers earn points toward their Forums status, and you will validate the quality of the solution you've received.
3.) Other readers will understand which answer best solved a problem, enriching the community knowledge being shared.
Chad Freiling
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I will check on this. I also noticed, after further investigation that it lost connectiong to itself, which seems odd. This was listed in the Event status for the server.

Thanks again.
Chad Freiling
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I will check on this. I also noticed, after further investigation that it lost connectiong to itself, which seems odd. This was listed in the Event details for the server.

Thanks again.