1753359 Members
4888 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: What on earth happened to HP.com?

Jeff Peil
Frequent Advisor

What on earth happened to HP.com?

It has been 2 years since I worked in an HP environment and now I am back.  I come out to HP.com and can't find anything, links are broken, software doesn't work or they want you to have Entitlement for a firmware update?  Wow...

Well, aside from ranting, my point was to ask where do I find tech support (where the last post isn't from 2012) regarding HPSUM?  I am trying to run it on a Windows 2012 server, but can't add a baseline, buttons are greyed out sometimes.  I read it only supports IE 9 or IE 10 but does support Windows 2012.  Doesnt 2012 only have IE11?

1 REPLY 1
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: What on earth happened to HP.com?

Hello there,

I use a windows 2008 server solution so i've not run into this problem. Did you try Firefox. If you download a SPP you have a hpsum bootable ISO that runs Hpsum and has a baseline. You can also mount or unpack the iso and run it from linux or  windows. Hope that helps, if you need more info reply with more specifics. You can use Hpsum to connect to remote systems scan and if you like update the system to that baseline or just parts.

Kind regards,

Andrew