Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752290 Members
4217 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Where do i file a support case for HPSIM?

jkarlsmyr_epi
Advisor

Where do i file a support case for HPSIM?

Hi,

while logged on with my HP Passport account i can see all these shiny links telling me where to go for support, click there, fill that in, download drivers, start over, get redirected, around and around, back again, fill that in... but i really dont see a button or link that says "Please use this form to file a support case for HPSIM".

So, my question to all of you enlightened people is; where do i begin, what information do i need and where do i send my request for support?

Best Regards,

Johannes

2 REPLIES 2
SwisspostIT
Valued Contributor

Re: Where do i file a support case for HPSIM?

Hi,

you can go to www.hp.com/go/hpsc --> submit or manage support case or directly to http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/scm/home/

You'll need a Service Agreement ID or a valid Serial Number of the server.

Regards,

kkpro
Regular Advisor

Re: Where do i file a support case for HPSIM?

The following info found when downloading SIM:

"HP will provide warranty support for Systems Insight Manager for the first 90 days after installation. Subsequent support calls will be charged $34.95 per call."

"After 90 days: customers will be supported for HP Systems Insight Manager if they have one of the following conditions:

1.   Purchase Insight Control Suites (having 1-year 24x7 Technical Support embedded with the license purchase).
2.   If the question is Insight Remote Support Advanced related then HP SIM will be supported as it pertains to Remote Support Advanced with a Hardware Warranty or Hardware Contract."

So, in fact you could get support for "pure" HPSIM...