Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753888 Members
7250 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Where is "HP Service Essentials Remote Support Pack A.05.10"?

NJK-Work
Honored Contributor

Where is "HP Service Essentials Remote Support Pack A.05.10"?

I am installing a clean version of the latest HP SIM 5.2.2 for testing purpose. On the download site, it states this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE : HP is glad to announce that a new version of the HP Service Essentials Remote Support Pack A.05.10 has been released on September 2, 2008 and is now available to you when installing HP SIM 5.2 or Higher

However, when installing SIM 5.2.2, there is no option for the Remote Support Pack. There is also no icon for it on the desktop like there used to be on previous versions to configure it ("Remote Support Software Manager (Windows Administrators only)").

Can someone please let me know where I download this? I scoured HPs site for the download, but cannot find it.

Thanks
Nelson
2 REPLIES 2
NJK-Work
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is "HP Service Essentials Remote Support Pack A.05.10"?

Looks like from the software OS requirements, it will not run on Windows 2008 - but does not specifically mention that. Can someone confirm that the remote support pack does not install on Windows 2008?

Thanks
Nelson
Chris Ciapala
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is "HP Service Essentials Remote Support Pack A.05.10"?

Same here, I searched HPs website for few minutes and found nothing except marketing slang. Anyone had more luck?