1753454 Members
6153 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Where is the Remote Support Pack? /download

Pardo

Where is the Remote Support Pack? /download

Hi,

I have HP SIM 5.1 SP1, but in the option menu there is no "Remote Support Configuration". The problem seems that I

I have reviewed the hpsim installation and there is nothing there. I have tried with Smartstart 7.70 and also nothing.

Where can I really download this pack?

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Rider
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is the Remote Support Pack? /download

Hi,
First you need download ISEE client using remote support software manager(RSSM). Install the ISEE client. After that you will get the RSSM option under HP SIM menu.
A Real man makes his own luck
Pardo

When I try to open the RSSM I get the atteched error
Rider
Trusted Contributor

The error might be due to the improper installation of RSSM. Try re-installing the RSSM or it might be due to the newtwork access to the tuner site, where the updates are avaliable.
Andy Anderson
Occasional Contributor

If you have installed RSSM remove it. Then go to your desktop and you should see and hp logo icon labeled 'Remote Support Software Manager'
Launch that answer the questions then when it downloads available packages you will find the necessary software for installing RSP
One note be patient the screens do not always change as you will expect they should until the software packages download.
two good web pages http://h18013.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/hpsim/providers.html
http://h18013.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/hpsim/infolibrary.html

And the RSP install guide
http://docs.hp.com/en/5991-7990/5991-7990.pdf
Now is the time to shine.
Pardo

I can't open RSSM I get the error attached two msg ago.

Thanks
Andy Anderson
Occasional Contributor

If you cannot find RSSM then you need to use the HPSIM install and select optional install and just install the RSSM package then you should be able to find the Icon on your desktop. RSSM installs automatically with SIM unless you disable it.
Andy Anderson
Occasional Contributor

If you cannot find RSSM then you need to use the HPSIM install and select optional install and just install the RSSM package then you should be able to find the Icon on your desktop. RSSM installs automatically with SIM unless you disable it. I do not know of anyway to download the bits for RSSM seperatly from SIM.
Rider
Trusted Contributor

Hi,
Just give a try on this, go the HP SIM unziped folder and browse to the below path where you can find the ISEE agent. And Run the ISEE_CMS_SWMAGENT.exe from below path
X:\SIM51SP1-win\rsswm\. It should repair the corrupted files