Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752730 Members
5720 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Wish to list installed agents and versions on servers locally on each server

OhhBee-1
Regular Advisor

Wish to list installed agents and versions on servers locally on each server

Hi,
I wish to list installed agents and versions on servers locally on each server. The reason being that I can' reach all the servers I'm going to monitor at the time( firewall rules, paperwork, etc.). Is there a command to run from cmd for this, or do I have to script it. I'd like to run it with pstools.

Anyone?

Best Regards
2 REPLIES 2
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Re: Wish to list installed agents and versions on servers locally on each server

From HPSIM run a Software report and then sort by the description, you can then see the agents all listed.

An alternative approach is to pull the data directly from the HPSIM database via a script. You can get an idea of the SQL from the report done above.
OhhBee-1
Regular Advisor

Sorry that I formulated my self this way. I actually wanted to know agents versions on servers not added in CMS. As you can see in my post I am having problems adding servers.:

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1275947

wanted to see if there was any connection with the agent versions installed on the nodes.