1753779 Members
7659 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: You are not authorized to view this page

Jerame
Frequent Advisor

You are not authorized to view this page

When I click on the links to hardware or software status for my servers in SMH, I receive the following error: You are not authorized to view this page (see attachment)

However, If I log into one of my other computers, everything works fine.

I have tried deleted my certs on my workstation, and cleared the SSL state, with no luck.

Anybody have any ideas how to fix this? It's an anoyance, as the computer with the problem is my primary computer.

TIA,
Jerame

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Verify this :
1 All you re server SNMP setting are set for TRAPS>Communite name(correc name),TRAPS>Communite name>traps destination> 1-server Insight & 2-127.0.0.1
#2 All you re server snmp setting are set for SECURITE> Accepted community name>Communite name(correc name),All you re server snmp setting are set for SECURITE> Accepted community name>Communite name> Accepted packet from these host>1-server Insight & 2-127.0.0.1.

3# in youre Home page manegement>Setting>Securite
A_IP Binding-Nothing
B_IP Restricted Login-Nothing
C_Local Server Certificate-Nothing
D_Local/Anonymous Access-Nothing
E_Trust Mode>Secure Trust Modes:Trust by Certificate
F_Trusted Management Servers>Importe you Insight server certificate
G_User Groups-Nothing.
Ulrich Jahn
Advisor

I have a similar problem!

If i click on the HS symbol in the systems table, i can access to the SMH.

But if i use the link-button "Health Status" in the system page in sim, i'll get the error (see attachment)!

any ideas?
Jerame
Frequent Advisor

Hi Daniel,
Yeah, all of my settings are correct.

It's just strange that my one computer cannot access the sites (which I always used to be able to) but my other computer can. You would think that it would be an ip restriction on something, but nothing is defined.........