cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error showup in scom 2007

larry_97
Occasional Contributor

error showup in scom 2007

I realize this is a HP SIM forum but I thought this would be the best site for my question.

We are using System Center Opererations Manager 2007 to monitor our HP servers. I have installed the hp agents on all our windows 2003 server end nodes, version 7.91. All our servers come up with the error seen in the attachment on the SCOM 2007 box. Is this just a cosmetic error. I have opened up a case with microsoft but they were indicating that this looks like a HP agent issue. Is anybody else using SCOM 2007 and getting this error? There are no tell tale errors in system or application log.
3 REPLIES
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Re: error showup in scom 2007

If you browse to the agent SMH directly (https://server:2381) what does that show?

My guess is that you may need to acknowledge entries in the HP Integrated Management Log.

You can do this via the SMH or using the Integrated Management Log Viewer (under Programs somewhere, can't give details not at work to check)
jaywardhan
Frequent Advisor

Can u try giving Snmp read/write access to the SCOM Server on the agent?
larry_97
Occasional Contributor

the log shows nothing that pertains to my snmp issue. See attached. The systems management homepage doesn't show anything.