cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hp sim 6.0

chrislau
Occasional Visitor

hp sim 6.0

recently when use the browser to access hp sim ,the browser always display If the server has stopped, restart it. If the server restarted because it was upgraded, first restart your browser. After verifying that the server is running, sign in again. when i refresh the browser the problem always exist .i already update the hot fix , but the problem still cant fix

P.S.This thread has been moved from Insight Remote Support>general to ITRC HP Systems Insight Manager Forum-HP Forums Moderator

2 REPLIES
Michael Wyant
Trusted Contributor

Re: hp sim 6.0

Chris,

Is it possible that your IE settings are causing this? Is this from one system or any system in your environment?

Thanks,
chrislau
Occasional Visitor

Re: hp sim 6.0

Michael,

The ie setting is same as before because i was used a long time , i try to use other brower such as firefox. the problem appear again , and i try to access the hp sim web page on the local hp sim server still have the same problem. i also access the web from any system the problem is same,so i restart the hp insight manager service ,the status resume normal,but when i connect to use the sim website again the problem will appear again, now my hp sim only manage 300 server , recently i checked the server ,the cpu loading remain over using 90% resource .can you help me to fix this problem ,many thanks. do i need send the simcapture for you?