1748244 Members
3914 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Change Ethernet port level configuration via powershell CMDlet

J_Vijay
Frequent Visitor

Change Ethernet port level configuration via powershell CMDlet

Hi,  I want to change settings for ethernet >port level configuration > RDMA > set it to "Iwarp" via Powershell script as we have many DL 360's that i need to do this now.  HPEBIOSCMDLETS as i understands only changes for RBSU ,  & this one is before that under system utlilties >system configuration >ethernet ....  i think  via redfish cmdlet we can achieve this but its quite complicated . If anyone has a readymade powershell script or any tips on how to achieve this , would be great help. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: Change Ethernet port level configuration via powershell CMDlet

Hello,

You may try the Scripting Tools for Windows PowerShell User Guide - BIOS Cmdlets and iLO Cmdlets for more information.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

J_Vijay
Frequent Visitor

HPEBIOSCMDLETS i find all the parameters for settings & features inside RBSU. HPEILOCMDLETS i find can only touch all that we access via ILO web page .  Normally from GUI we press "F9" to go to system utlitilities then from there system configuration , we see ethernets , by going into settings of them we get to "port level configuration" then RDMA , this RDMA is what i want to set to iWARP for 300+ proliant servers.  If there is away from BIOS or ILO CMDLETS please guide me, but i see there could be possibility from older Redfish CMDLET but i can't it. Thanks.

J_Vijay
Frequent Visitor

But i just want to change RDMA setting, i am a Server admin with very limited knowledge of coding structures  therefore looking for help here.

ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello,

Hope this helps.

https://hewlettpackard.github.io/ilo-rest-api-docs/ilo5/#transmitting

Thanks.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

J_Vijay
Frequent Visitor

This could be , but seems like require complex coding