1753499 Members
4433 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Checking warranty status

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Checking warranty status

Wondering if your HPE product is covered by support?

Post Edited: 02-20-2023

As part of the HPE Support Center digitalтАпtransformation, the warranty check has been enhanced. Please refer to the below post for more details:

How to check HPE Warranty?

- Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

6 REPLIES 6
dstj

Hi Vajith,

Is there any API to do this programmatically instead of having to post to an actual webpage?

Dell, Lenovo, HP have one, so I'm guessing you guys have one too., correct? If so, how can I request access to it? If not, really?? Any plans for it?

Thanks!

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hello @dstj ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on HPE Support Center tools and resources. We really appreciate your feedback and it will definitely help us to improve customer experience in support portal.  At present Warranty Check donтАЩt have the API functionality however we will submit this new feature request to our product management team for review.

Best Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

sadoMasupilami

We would also be very interested!
Lenovo and Dell have a REST API for checking, just saying :-)
darkwinyam

likewise here.

wonderin why HP doesnt have that API like in DELL.

life would be much easier

martinco-cae
Advisor

Hi Vajith

We are 10 months on from your post; is there any news on this feature request?

Was it ever put forward to the project team for consideration?

HPE is leading its customers into the software defined / API driven world with itтАЩs products; but your backend services are still reliant on typing information into a browser. 

As others have said HPEтАЩs competitors have a lead on you in respect of this.

Thanks

Martin

Vajith V
HPE Pro

We are sorry you are having trouble finding what you need on HPE Support Center. Our product management team is continuing to work on improving our search in terms of relevancy of results in general, showing products in the results that help drive specific document/drivers/firmware results, alternative ways to display document/drivers/firmware content beyond a standard search listing view. The search updates are being rolled out in phases over the next few weeks.

Product management is aware of this requirement, however now the priority is on other things such as improving search as part of the Digital Support Experience (DSE) program.

Thank you for contacting us. We value your feedback as we continue to improve the support experience for all HPE Support Center users.

Best Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo