1753882 Members
7616 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

DTC48

David Leavitt

DTC48

Hello all, new to this forum. Have a requirement for installation of DTC48, and need the 3 Pin Male connector for serial comms.I have approx. 10 of these systems nationwide and search of the usual search engines reveal everything but that particular part. Checked with the obsolete department as well and they suggested the search engines..Thank you in advance...
"No matter where you go...there you are..."
2 REPLIES 2
MANOJ SRIVASTAVA
Honored Contributor

Re: DTC48

Hi

I am not sure of what u have got , serial conenctors will aslways have rx tx and gnd , and alwasy the gnd will measure -12 volts between the rx and the gnd . If you ahve got a rs 232 ( either 9 pin or 25 pin then I can send you the pin out ) in case the connecto is differnt than may
be you can try this like measiure the voltage using a volt meter and detrermine the pins and then use the 25 pin on the other end to connect to the terminal

Manoj Srivastava
David Leavitt

Re: DTC48

Sir,
Maybe I mistated the requirement...it is not about obtaining the what pin does what, it is about obtaining the correct Plug that will allow me to attach to the serial port. I understand that there is a GND,TXD and RXD wires, the problem is this connector that I need is a 3 Pin Male device that is not available from HP....
thank you...
"No matter where you go...there you are..."