HDD warranty

LapajGo

HDD warranty

It is crazy when I work for a company that have a contract with HPE, when I do RMA I don't get asked for anything and just go ahead and proceed with the rplacemanet. But as I private customer I called to RMA HPE HDD and was givven the runaround and was told all those numbers(product numbers, serial numbers, numbers reported by the drive) are INVALID and because of that "they are very sorry can't can't do anything about it". As if I am trying to con HPE by RMAing a fake product. (As an IT) How am I supposed to have faith in HPE and advice my emplyers to invest in HPE products, when I can't do a simple RMA for my study lab?

2 REPLIES 2
LapajGo

Re: HDD warranty

Also the HPE RMA guy suggested that the drive have ONLY 1 year warranty, when the original manufacturer has 5 years ! This is just ridiculous. If that's really the case why would I choose HPE?

Parvez_AL
Community Manager

Re: HDD warranty

Hi @LapajGo 

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. I have sent you a private message. Request you to please reply to the private message so that our concerned team can reach out to you.

Thanks,
Parvez_AL
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png